Saturday 28 January 2012

An Introduction

OK so let's just have a brief first post to introduce my new blog. Essentially, I'm looking for ways of saving money in everyday life, either around the home, in the car, at the supermarket - whatever. The way the economy is these days, we all need to look after the pennies and so any advice and tips I can come up with (or any I find elsewhere) I will be sharing them here.

Also if I come across any ways to make some extra cash, either online or in the "real world" then I think they are worth passing on as well.

I hope you like the blog, and if you do, please bookmark me and share the link with your friends. Also if you have any tips of your own please get in touch or leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you. At least that means I'm not just talking to myself here!

No comments:

Post a Comment